The official autobiography of James Patterson, where he tells the story of his life and his journey to becoming a world-renowned author who continues to captivate readers across the globe
How did a boy from small-town New York become one of the world’s most successful writers?
· On the morning he was born, he nearly died.
· Growing up, he didn’t love to read. That changed.
· He worked at a mental hospital in Massachusetts, where he met the singer James Taylor and the poet Robert Lowell.
· While he toiled in advertising hell, James wrote the ad jingle line “I’m a Toys ‘R’ Us Kid.”
· He once watched James Baldwin and Norman Mailer square off to trade punches at a party.
· He’s only been in love twice. Both times are amazing.
· Dolly Parton once sang “Happy Birthday” to James over the phone. She calls him J.J., for Jimmy James.
· Three American presidents have invited him to golf with them.
These are the stories of James Patterson’s life: the most anticipated memoir of 2022.
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 3 cm|